How to get adobe trusted certificate?

Hi,
I was able to get digital signature in Aspose, but that signature is not trusted by adobe. I saw this document about adobe trusted list. I saw certificates for digital signature are expensive, so i just want to check first. If i buy certificate, is that enough, will i get trusted adobe certificate? I also found this chat where they say adobe requires 2FA authentication. So my question is, do they need 2FA, if so, can i do that somehow in Aspose? Or if i can’t, does Aspose support adobe e-signatures?

@velicko91

Yes, the certificate used to sign the PDF with should be added to the trusted certificates list of Adobe Reader. In case you already have a trusted certificate and use it to sign the PDF using Aspose.PDF, it would still be valid.

Furthermore, regarding 2FA authentication and e-signatures feasibility, we have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-48922 in our issue tracking system. We will check the possibility of your requirements and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please give us some time.