Field field = sh.getClass().getSuperclass().getDeclaredField("zzYCB");
field.setAccessible(true);
Object object = field.get(sh);
field = object.getClass().getDeclaredField("zzZVD");
field.setAccessible(true);
String rid = (String) field.get(object);
System.out.println(rid);

This code use words-15.5.0-jdk16

Can aspose public these methods, that I can get this attribute without reflect?
Hi Xiong,

Thanks for your request. We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11996. Our product team will further look into the details of this requirement and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Xiong,

Regarding WORDSNET-11996, I am afraid, we don’t plan to expose this due to the Public API for Charts coming up in next June release i.e. 15.6.0. There will be enough functionality to simply/specify data and set-up chart formatting through this new API. Your thread has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-4617) and you will be notified as soon as an API to create/represent Charts is available.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4617) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(28)

Hi Xiong,

Thanks for your inquiry. Regarding WORDSNET-11996, please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 15.11.0 and refer to the following section of documentation. Hope, Aspose.Words now provides enough functionality for Chart objects for you.

Working with Charts using Aspose.Words

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,