How to Get an X Axis Series Name for Scatter/Bubble Chart in Python?

I am using the below code to get the series name:

chart.chart_data.series[0].name

However, this is not working for scatter/bubble. I only get Y Axis Series Name from this but not getting X Axis Series Name.
Please provide a python snippet to get X Axis Series Name.

@a0pro0b,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the question and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@a0pro0b,
Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Python if possible. If the issue persists, please share the following files and information:

• sample presentation file
  • code example that reproduces the problem
  • description of the expected result
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

PFA a test file where I have a scatter chart.scatter aspose test.zip (41.0 KB)

I tried the below code:

chart = presentation.slides[0].shapes[1].chart
series_name=chart.chart_data.series[0].name

which only spit out “Y-Values”(which is the Y-Axis name) but not able to get “X-Values”(which is X-Axis name).
please share the solution in python so that I get X-Axis name

@a0pro0b,
I’ve reproduced the problem you described.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will consider your question according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESPYNET-130

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@a0pro0b,
The presentation file does not contain any information about the X-Values. This information exists only in the xls workbook – the data source for the chart.
You can extract this data only from the data source using the next code line:

chart.chart_data.chart_data_workbook.get_cell(0, "A1").value

Thanks for your reply. But what if my X-Coordinate series name is not present in “A1” cell?

can you plesae share the code for getting the cell(Ex. “A3”) of a series name?

@a0pro0b,
Could you please share a presentation with the problem you described?