How to get Image by namedrange from excel sheet

Hi,
We can get the image from excel sheet by the index like
Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Picture pic = worksheet.Pictures[0];
Could you please let me know how to get the image by it’s named range from excel sheet to user local drive
Thanks

@rasmi.mishra,

Thanks for your query.

Do you need to render your desired range of cells (having data/formatting, etc.) in the sheet to image? If this is the case, kindly see the document for your reference:
https://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsnet/Export+Range+of+Cells+in+a+Worksheet+to+Image

If you need something different, kindly elaborate your requirements and provide some samples (Excel file, screenshots, etc.) to demonstrate your needs, we will check it soon.

Images.zip (83.7 KB)
@Amjad_Sahi
I have an excel file , where one sheet contains multiple images and each image has a unique name . Please refer attached sample file named Images.xlsm , sheet1. open excel file , go to sheet1 and click on first image , you can see image name is ImagePage1 displaying at top left corner of the sheet . By click on 2nd image you can see the image name is Imagepage2.

My requirement is to export those images by name instead of index number .
By referring to index no I can read the image like Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Picture pic = worksheet.Pictures[0] , which I don’t want
Could you please tell me how can I read images referring to it’s name only using Aspose excel in .Net
Thanks

@rasmi.mishra,

Thanks for the template file and details.

Well, you may try to use Picture.Name attribute for your needs, see the sample code for your reference:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\Images.xlsm"); 

Worksheet ws = workbook.Worksheets["Sheet1"];
            foreach (Aspose.Cells.Drawing.Picture shape in ws.Pictures)
            {
                MessageBox.Show(shape.GetType().ToString());  
                MessageBox.Show(shape.Name);
                if (shape.Name == "ImagePage1")
                {
                    //.....
                    //Your code goes here.
                    //......
                    MessageBox.Show(shape.Name);
                }
                else if (shape.Name == "ImagePage2")
                {