How to get label information of a EML File?

Hi, I am using your Aspose.email.net API for EML conversion purposes. I have downloaded some EML files from Gmail which have label information as I show in the attachment. So, can you please explain how can I manage EML file labels?labels.jpg (205.5 KB)

1 Like

I need to create a category or folder structure of Gmail EML files. like - Inbox, Category Update, Unread to save into INBOX Folder. And another one like Sent, Category Update, Unread to Sent Folder. Please explain to me how can I do that.

@radionics

Please read the following articles to work with folders. Hope this helps you.
Working with Folders on IMAP Server
Working with Folders on Exchange Server

We have logged a ticket as EMAILNET-40679 in our issue tracking system for your requirement. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. We apologize for your inconvenience.

any update regarding EML file label issue?

@radionics

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

hi, the status shows issues resolved. Please give the process

@rdnics

You can get label information from Headers of MailMessage by using following code snippet.

MailMessage message = MailMessage.Load(fileName);
string labels = message.Headers["X-Gmail-Labels"]; 

How can I do the same in Python?

[Aspose.Email for Python via .NET (22.11)]

Thanks

Hello @slad,
Please use the same MailMessage class and headers property at MailMessage | Aspose.Email for Python via .NET API Reference