How to get slides name of a .pptx file?

Hello Aspose team,

Please help me, I don't know how to get slide name of a SlideEx.

Many Thanks,

eXpressoDev

Hi,

Do you mean title of a slide, which appears before a slide in the outline view?

Hi Muhammad,

Each slide have a name. With Presentation (.ppt). I can get slide name as bellow:

Slide slide = presentation.getSlideByPosition(pos);

String slideName = slide.getName();

But with PresentationEx (.pptx) and SlideEx, I don't have getName() method.

Do we have another method or not?

Thanks!

Hi,

An issue with issue id 12561 has been created for the feature you requested. You will be informed as soon as it is implemented.

Hello,

Please provide us the method getSlideName as soon as possible. Our development for .pptx can't start until this method is available.

Thanks!

Hi,

I need to coordinate with the development team for an estimated timeline for the issue. After necessary consultations, I shall inform you soon.

Hi,

It is in the testing phase and most probably will be available by the end of next week.

Thanks for support us.

Hello,

Please inform to us when method getName for slide is available. Please also provide for us method setName for slide.

Many Thanks,

eXpressoDev

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please find attached the intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for Java with provision of both getName() and setName(str) methods for SlideEx.

Thanks and Best Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12561) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.