How to get texture image from FBX (when Texture.Content.Length=0)

As the title, parsing an FBX file, when Texture.Content.Length=0, I cannot convert the content of Texture.Content to an image to display it as a texture image, but when I use other software (such as MicroStation) to open this FBX file is I can see the texture of the material, where should I get the texture image in this case?I have uploaded the FBX file, please help me take a look.sdgc-4.zip (674.3 KB)

@LIRA0306

We need to perform investigation in order to check whether your requirements are possible using the API. For the sake, an investigation ticket as THREEDNET-1104 has been logged in our issue management system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@LIRA0306

We have checked the FBX file. There are 8 textures defined image and another 8 textures are not, that explains why you see Texture.Content.Length = 0 in some cases and you can also see textures in other software.

There are 8 textures defined image and another 8 textures are not。How to understand this, do you mean that when Texture.Content.Length = 0, the absolute path of the picture is read from the Filename of Texture to get the picture from the external folder, but when I import this FBX file from other software There is no corresponding image folder, but it can also see textures, and a corresponding FBM folder for storing texture images is generated at the same level of the FBX file, so, in Texture.Content.Length = 0, there is no corresponding In the case of the image folder of FBX, where does FBX save the original data of the texture image? In this case, how can we read the original data of the texture image?

@LIRA0306

We have logged this information under the ticket and will look into it. We will let you know as soon as investigation is complete.