How to get the Pdf Document Privilage : Page Extraction Property is Allowed or no

Hi,
I want to get the pdf’s property Page Extraction that whether its allowed or no. I searched in aspose documentation, couldn’t find it.

even in PdfFileInfo I couldnt find that property.

kindly do the need ful

@rampujar,

I have observed your comments. Can you please visit this link. This will help you to achieve your requirements.

Hi Adnan.Ahmad,

I saw that link provided by you, I cannot find Page Extraction property any where in there.
Instead we are setting the privileges, but how to extract Page extraction property.

Thanka

@rampujar,

We are looking into this issue in more details. Can you please share sample example along with screenshot so that we may further investigate in order to help you out.

Hi Adnan.Ahmad,
here is the file. in its security properties Page Extraction property is Not Allowed. I need to extract that property. How can i achieve it?PAGE_PANEL.pdf (2.3 MB)
image.png (70.3 KB)

@rampujar,

I have checked your requirements and it seems you want to get page extraction property so that you can disable it. Can you please confirm?

HI Adnan.Ahmad,
Thanks for the response,
I am not doing any changes to the document. I just need to check if page extraction property is Allowed or Not Allowed. Please help me out with this

Thanks

@rampujar,

I like to inform that it is allowed using Aspose.PDF. Following sample code will help you to achieve your requirements.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(path2 + “source-sample.pdf”);

bool ExtractPageAllowed = (pdfDocument.Permissions & (1 << 10)) != 0;

Hi
This code not working,if the document had there is no security for page extraction after also its taking as false ,
if there is no any security for page extraction for the file its should give true value but its given false…

@rampujar,

Can you please elaborate your issue in more details. I think there is confusion in your response.

Hi
If the pdf file there is no any security for page extraction is allowed but your code taking as false if there is file as page extraction is allowed also …

@rampujar,

I have observed your comments and like to inform that I have created investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-48130 in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve this issue as soon possible.