How to get Theme information?

Hi,

How do I access the theme information of a MS Word Document using ASPOSE API? Theme information includes, Font styles (major, minor), the color schemes, etc. For example if I set the color set as “Angels”, how do I get the Dark color1 , light color1, dark color2, light color2, accent colors and link colors through Aspose APIs?

I can use the API document.getStyles().getByStyleIdentifier(), but it returns null for most of the Identifiers.

Kindly help.

Anbu

Hi Anbu,

Thanks for your request. Aspose.Words preserves themes, but you cannot get themes properties. As currently, Aspose.Words does not provide public API for retrieving theme information. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-3312) in our issue tracking system and you will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
Best Regards,

Hi,
We are developing a tool for generating documents using Aspose.Words 13.2.0. We need to apply a specific theme to various documents, based on a common Word template, which requires modifying the original theme from the template. We were wandering if WORDSNET-3312 has been resolved. Does Aspose.Words now support theme modifications?
Thanks and have a nice day!

Hi Emeline,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words still does not provide an ability to get themes information. We will consider exposing themes in public API in one of future versions. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3312) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)