How to Hide "Microsoft Powerpoint Security Notice" Pop Up

I’m getting Microsoft PowerPoint Security Notice" Pop Up when i’m opening the Aspose generated PPT. Could you guide me how to remove this popup.

I have attached screenPopup.png (70.2 KB)
shot for this

@RajRitheesh,

I have observed the image shared by you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.4 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the source file, used sample code, generated presentation and PowerPoint version used on your end.

@mudassir.fayyaz thanks for your support.

i tried in latest version and still getting the same popup.
I have attached the related files.repos.zip (162.7 KB)

@RajRitheesh,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have created a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-41912 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue., This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz … Thanks for the update… I’m waiting for the solution… can you tell me how many days it will take approximately.

@RajRitheesh,

It has just been added in our issue tracking system. I request for your patience and we will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

@RajRitheesh,

Thank you for your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41912) have been fixed in this update.

Do we need to add any code to avoid the Security pop Up?

@RajRitheesh,

Actually, the message is a PowerPoint warning that the presentation contains links to other files. This does not apply to the presentation itself, which contains these links and there is no way to control the PowerPoint behavior by the presentation itself. You can change using links to external files by embedding binary data of files directly into the presentation and thereby avoid PowerPoint messages.
In order to do this, instead of the method

AddOleObjectFrame(float x, float y, float width, float height, string className, string path)

please use method

AddOleObjectFrame(float x, float y, float width, float height, IOleEmbeddedDataInfo dataInfo)

For example:

IOleEmbeddedDataInfo eData = new OleEmbeddedDataInfo(File.ReadAllBytes(tempFileName), "png");
IOleObjectFrame oof = _slide.Shapes.AddOleObjectFrame(20, 30, 600, 250, eData);

Moreover, in your code you have pointed to the image file link, while setting ProgId as “Excel.Sheet.8”:

_bitmap.Save(tempFileName,System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);
Aspose.Slides.IOleObjectFrame oof = _slide.Shapes.AddOleObjectFrame(20, 30, 600, 250, "Excel.Sheet.8", tempFileName);

@mudassir.fayyaz, Thanks for your response :slight_smile: . I will try above mentioned way.

@RajRitheesh,

I hope the suggestion will work on your end.