How to Identify the Page overflow in Aspose PDF

Hello Team,

I am converting a HTML content to PDF using Aspose .Net API’s. HTML content contains table which has dynamic data, so if the data is more date then the table is overflown into second page.

Is there a way to Identify the page overflown in my document, because I want insert an empty page whenever an overflow happens.

Code:
// Creating Doc
Aspose.Pdf.Document document = new Document();
for(var contentModel in listcontentModel)
{
Page page = document.Pages.Add();
string HTMLContent = //HTMLContent – using contentModel to build HTML;
– Sometime page overflow happens because of huge HTML content
HtmlFragment printHtml = new HtmlFragment(text);
page.Paragraphs.Add(printHtml);
}
document.Save(filePath);

Please help me to find where page overflow is happening.

Thanks in Advance.

@Sai_Chakradhar

Could you please ZIP and attach your input HTML and problematic PDF here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Same question was posted here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72430711/how-to-identify-the-page-overflow-in-aspose-pdf

1 Like

Hello @tahir.manzoor,

Please find the attached HTML content and PDF generated by ASPOSE API with C#.
In the Generated, because of table length, data is overflowing into second page, I just wanted to know how to identify the over flow, So I can add an Empty page between them.
I have added the required files.

Thanks.
TableOverFlow.zip (112.8 KB)

@Sai_Chakradhar

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-51870. You will be notified via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

1 Like

Hello @tahir.manzoor,

Could you please let me know if the above issue that I am facing is a new requirement, also may I know when will I get the update because I have to implement it in my project.

Thank you.

@Sai_Chakradhar

Yes, this is new requirement that we need to check either Aspose.PDF will support it or not. Currently, it is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

1 Like

Hello Team,

Could you please let me know if there is any update on the above.

Kind regards.

@Sai_Chakradhar

Unfortunately, there is no update available on it. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.

1 Like

Hello @tahir.manzoor, Any update on the above. it has been three months and there was no update. Please help.
Thank you.

@Sai_Chakradhar

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. We will inform you once there is an update available on it.