How to implement DrawingML

I just read to good news that the new 2.7.0 version of Aspose.Words fully supports DrawingML.
Could you please provide me with an example of how we can implement pieces of DrawingML in DocX documents.
Thanks,
R. Span

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Support DrawingML means that DrawingML will be preserved during open/save the document using Aspose.Words. Could you please tell me what you would like to achieve using DrawingML, maybe there is the easier way.
Best regards.

Dear Alexey,
The thing we would like to achieve is to dynamically add charts to a generated docx documents.
We used to do this ourselves by adding DrawingML charts to a docx document so it makes the charts editable in de document afterwards. Because programming it ourselves was to time consuming we are now using Aspose to generate documents but we would like to achieve the same thing so to add charts and to be able to edit the charts again afterwards.
Do you have some options?
Regards,
R. Span

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I suppose you mean OOXML charts. OOXML charts and diagrams are not yet supported. Will be supported in the future, hopefully in 2009. This is the issue #6001 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6001) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.