How to import image in Form using xml import

I am evaluating Aspose pdf library.
I found that we can replace a image in the PDF Form using Form API
fillImageField(). Is there a way to fill the image from xml input stream as
well? Thanks in advance for your reply

Hi Pramod,

We have supported to load the images from the local disk using FDF in Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. Can you please share the version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit you’re working with - .NET or Java? Also, are you interested in loading the images from XML or FDF will work as well?

Please share your thoughts, so we could help you accordingly.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Nayyer
I will be more comfortable with the xml format. What is FDF format and how this format can be generated? I am using java version of library.

Thanks
-|- pchandor

Hi Pramod,

The FDF is an abbreviation of Forms Data Format and you can find the details on this link. Moreover, as I mentioned earlier, this functionality was previously supported by .NET version; we still need to test it at our end for Java version. Please spare us some time so we could test it; you’ll be updated accordingly.

Regards,

Hi Pramod,

I have logged this issue as PDFKITJAVA-17784 in our issue tracking system, for further investigation. Our team will look into this requirement and you’ll be updated via this forum thread accordingly.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17784) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan