How to insert a table

Hi,

I have a requirement to print multiple tables with individual titles nfor each
and each table will have dynamic no of columns one table might have 3 columns and another might have 20 columns in such scenario rotating the page and stamping the table will not yield much difference as the page might allow 8-10 columns for a page now how to break my table with repeated master data coulmn as headings ?

Regards,
Phanindra.TSK

Hi Phanindra,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can control your table column width and page width to accommodate more table columns. However for your requirement “break table with repeated master data column as headings”, I am afraid repeating column feature is not supported at the moment. We will appreciate it if you please share a sample intended document, so we will log a feature request accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

issue explained in attachment

Hi Phanindra,

Thanks for contacting support.

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, currently you can repeat header rows of table in subsequent page by using RepeatingRowsCount property of Aspose.Pdf.Table object i.e. table.RepeatingRowsCount =2;

However currently it does not support the feature to break the columns of table when reaching right margin of page. We have a property named IsVerticalBroken in legacy Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Table class but similar property is missing in Aspose.Pdf.Table class in new DOM. For the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-39223 in our issue tracking system as an enhancement. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

HI Tilal and Mayyer ,

thank you for your support I added the example in doc file in the ticket ref no

Hi Phanindra,

As soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know within this forum thread.