How to install Aspose.Email.macOS.Xamarin_17.10 Library on Apple’s MAC OS X

Dear Support,

I want to install Aspose.Email.macOS.Xamarin_17.10 Library on Apple’s MAC OS X. Kindly tell me the process to install Aspose.Email.macOS.Xamarin_17.10 Library. First i want to try demo version of Aspose.Email.macOS.Xamarin_17.10 Library, if this full fill my requirement then i will purchase the licence.

@priyankur.chauhan,

The latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 17.12 is available to download from Nuget. You just have to install it from your Visual Studio’s Nuget option and it will download and add the reference to your project for getting started with the API. Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.

Dear Support,

I am a QT and C++ developer and use XCode IDE on MAC OS X.Kindly tell me the process to install Aspose.Email for Mac OS via Xamarin Library.

Kindly guide me.

@priyankur.chauhan,

Thank you for contacting Asppose support team.

You need Visual Studio for mac. It integrates with Xcode therefor you may design UI in Xcode Interface Builder. Please follow this link for more details:

Dear Support,

I have done installation of Visual Studio for mac. I created a demo project and want to use Aspose.email for .Net via Xamarin on mac os High Sierra .Kindly guide me step by step with example and how to link Aspose.email for .Net via Xamarin Library with Visual Studio for mac.

@priyankur.chauhan,

The easiest way to use the API in your Mac OS Project in Visual Studio is to include the reference to Aspose.Email API from Nuget. You can do it using the following simple steps.

1. In Visual Studio for Mac OS project, go to Project and select “Add Nuget Package” option
  2. Search for Aspose.Email API. It will list Aspose.Email for .NET via Xamarin API.
  3. Select the Aspose.Email for .NET and add the package in your application

That’s it. You are now ready to use the API in your sample projects.

Dear Support,

Can i read .mbox, .emlx, .eml, .olm file format using Aspose.Email.macOS.Xamarin.

@priyankur.chauhan,

You can use the API to read MBox, EMLX and EML file formats using the API. Support for .olm file format is not available in the API. Please have a look at our documentation section for Features and Limitations offered by the API.

Dear Support,

Can i read .emlx multiple parts such as .emlxpart, .partial.emlx file format using Aspose.Email.macOS.Xamarin.

@priyankur.chauhan,

The API supports EMLX file format in general. Please try it at your end and if you come across any issue, please create a new thread with required details and attach any sample files to it.

Dear Support,

We could use Aspose.Email for C++ API in Mac os platform.

@priyankur.chauhan,

The API doesn’t support for Mac OS platform for now. We plan to support for Mac OS X in near future and will update you here once the supported feature is available in the API.

Dear Support,

I have a tool which is implemented in C++ and i want to use Aspose.Email for C++ API for commercial purpose to create the pst on mac. you have any idea to release date of Aspose.Email for C++ API for mac os.

@priyankur.chauhan,

The estimated availability of the Aspose.Email for C++ API on Mac OS is not known to us for now. We are working for availability of the API on Mac OS and will announce the feature in our blogs once available.