How to install Aspose Java Mail Library on Apple's MAC OS X

Dear Support,

I want to install Aspose Java Mail Library on Apple's MAC OS X. Kindly tell me the process to install Aspose Java Mail Library. First i want to try demo version of Aspose Java Mail Library, if this full fill my requirement then i will purchase the licence.

Thanks

Hi Shekhar,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

You may please follow the steps here to install Aspose.Email for Java and try sample codes given here. Should you have any other query in this regard, please feel free to write us back here.

Dear Support,

I had follow step suggest by you. But could not get success.

I am a QT and C++ developer and use XCode IDE on MAC OS X.

Step followed by me to use your Aspose Java EMail API.

1. I create new java application project.
  2. After this I selected the jar folder in left pane of project and clicked right button of mouse to add .jar files.
  3. After second step i had import com.aspose.email.FileFormatVersion in .java file and build the project. When build the project XCode generate message “package com.aspose.email.FileFormatVersion not found”.

Kindly guide me.

Hi Shekhar,

Could you please try it with another IDE like Eclipse or NetBeans for Mac? It seems the path to Java libraries is not properly configured for referencing the library files properly. Please try it with the other IDEs and share your feedback with us.

Dear Support,

I followed steps mentioned on aspose.com. No issue with Eclipse. I am a QT and C++ developer and use XCode IDE under Mac OS X. I had developed an application in QT and C++ and compiled on XCode IDE under Mac OS X and I want to use Aspose EMail API for Java with this application. Kindly tell me it is possible.

Hi Shekhar,

Could you please elaborate how would you want to use the Aspose.Email API for Java with this application? We are not sure but the Qt for Java libraries may be of help to you. Please elaborate your requirements if this isn’t what you are looking for. We’ll further investigate these for assisting you further.

Dear Support,

I am working on a tool which is implemented in QT and C++ and compiled on X Code(IDE) under Mac OS X(operating system). I want to add a module in my tool which can write PST on Mac OS X. But I don’t have any library which is implemented in “Plain C++” or “Qt and C++”. I am seeking a 3rd party library and using that library in my tool i can write PST. I found that ASPOSE.Email for Java can write PST on Mac OS X. But ASPOSE.Email for Java is not a dylib(library in Mac), its a JAR file. I want to know how can use JAR file with QT and C++ application.

As you told about Qt Jambi library, but its support has been close in 2010 by Nokia.

Can you give ASPOSE.Email for Java as dylib(library in Mac).

Thanks and Regards

Hi Chandra,

We are sorry but there is no other method in our knowledge that could be used to fulfill your requirements. At present, we have no plans to provide the API as dylib. Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.