How to install aspose.slides.jar

Hi,

I am new to java environment but am proficient in C# and .net environments.

I am evaluating Aspose.Slides for java now. I have downloaded aspose.slides for java with trial version. I am using Windows 8.1 Operating system.

Could you please let me know how to install the jar file and execute samples? Also can you send me the link to getting started samples.

Thanks,
Arun

Hi Arun,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose also offers its APIs to work with .NET environments while using C#, Visual Basic etc. However, in case of Java, you can use NetBeans or Eclipse on your side and you need to add the downloaded jars as explained in the first answer, with a screenshot, over this link . After adding the Jars you can create a Hello World program as explained in this documentation article and then you may proceed as per your requirements. Also, you can find examples for Aspose.Slides for Java over this GitHub link.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for your response.

I am using java version 1.8.0_71.

Does aspose.slides for java supports the above version. Also specify, what are all the jdk versions supported by Aspose.slide

Thanks and regards,

Hi Arun,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose.Slides for Java supports JDK 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 as you can verify from this link.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,