How to keep the numbering of footnote when import into a new document?

Hi guys,
I have four footnotes in one document, where 1 and 2 are in the first paragraph, and 3 and 4 in the second paragraph. Currently, I need to copy the second paragraph with footnotes into a new document, but the problem is the numbering of footnotes in second paragraph have been changed when import to the new document.

My question is How to keep the numbering of footnote when import into a new document? Could you please help me out by some codes?

the library used is aspose-words-22.5-jdk17.

Thanks!

@y.tanabe Could you please attach your input and expected output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Most likely in your case you should specify the appropriate FootnoteNumberingRule in FootnoteOptions.RestartRule property to get the desired result.

thanks Alexey!
but I am sorry that any file could not be uploaded in company, so I have to introduce like this way.

For example, the document has two paragraphs with footnote 1,2,3,4 at those positions:
This is one1, this is two2.
This is three3, this is four4.

and then I import the second paragraph with footnote 3 and 4 into the new .docx document, but the result is footnote 3 and 4 become footnote 1 and 2 like this.
This is three1, this is four2.

what I expected looks like this in the new document:
This is three3, this is four4.

in addition, actually there are multiple footnotes need to be imported into the new document, which would be partial and not continuous. the class you mentioned I already noticed, but I assume that it is not enough to handle what I faced due to I could not determine the restart number everywhere or the way to use is not correct, could you please guide me?

Thank a lot!

@y.tanabe I am afraid, controlling footnotes numbering is limited in MS Word. Footnotes numbering can be either Continuous or restarted for each section in the document or restarted for each page.

Also, Start at value is set for a whole document. So I am afraid it is not possible to preserve original numbering when you copy footnotes between documents especially when the target document already contain its own footnotes.