How to Left align the Y-axis labels

Hi Team,

I would like to left align the Y-axis scale values. Is there a way to do that? Attached the snapshot of it.

Thanks,
Priya

Can some one please quickly answer?

Hi Priya,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that it appears to be a problem with negative values which can be fixed by setting the InvertIfNegative property to false, as explained in this documentation article. I request you to please always share with us the source file along with the screenshot so that we may investigate the problem as per your requirements.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be pleased to help you further.

Best Regards,

I am attaching three source code files. Reportwidget.cs from which an Export call starts and then a GraphWidget.cs to which the base call goes and then the overriden DifferenceGraph.cs which is the actual graph that I am exporting.

Please see the attachment FYR and let me know if anything can be done to left align the Y-axis values.

But FYI I tired to align the Y-Axis - category labels in a normal ppt but there seems to be no option to do so. Can you please check that also once( I might be missing something).

Thanks,
priya

Hi Priya,

Thank you for sharing the details.

I request you to please share with us the presentation file of which you had shared the screenshot with us, earlier, so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Please find the attached PPT FYR. Refer to the graph in page 2.

Thanks,
Priya

Hi Priya,

I have observed the file shared by you and like to share with you that I am unable to left align the y-axis labels while using PowerPoint. Please share with us the steps if you can align the labels to Left while using PowerPoint. However, the position of label can be set as ‘High’ to make it look good, aesthetically. I have used the below code and have attached the generated output file for your kind reference. Please go through the file and then share you feedback with us.

Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(@"D:\QVExport(6).pptx");

foreach (ISlide slide in pres.Slides)
{
    foreach (IShape shapes in slide.Shapes)
    {
        if (shapes is IChart)
        {
            IChart chart = (IChart)shapes;
            chart.Axes.VerticalAxis.TickLabelPosition = TickLabelPositionType.High;
        }
    }
}

pres.Save(@"D:\ChartHigh_16.3.0.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

Best Regards,