How to Make the Generated HTML Responsive for Mobile Devices in Java?

@Andrey_Potapov we have used the html file that is generated by java api. It is embedded in our application. The problem we have now is that we also use our application on mobile devices on browsers and the html file generated is non-responsive i.e it does not change its size based on the change in screen size of the mobile device.

Is there a way to make the generated html responsive for mobile devices?

@vinay.rathod,
Thank you for posting your question.

Could you please share sample files and screenshots demonstrating the problem you are experiencing?

@Andrey_Potapov I have attached the screenshots of the html embedded in our application and also how the html looks when the application is resized.

correct.jpg (280.8 KB)
wrong-1.jpg (171.6 KB)
wrong-2.jpg (129.2 KB)

@vinay.rathod,
Thank you for the screenshots. We will reply to you a bit later.

@vinay.rathod,
Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following:

• input presentation file
  • output HTML file
  • code example that reproduces the problem

@Andrey_Potapov I tried with the latest version, 22.12, and the issue persists.

The input and output files that I have used are attached hereArchive.zip (67.3 KB)

And the code to generate the html file is as below

Presentation pres = new Presentation("/Users/vinay.rathod/Downloads/agenda.ppt");
try {
    Html5Options html5Options = new Html5Options();
    html5Options.setAnimateShapes(true);
    html5Options.setAnimateTransitions(true);

pres.save("/Users/vinay.rathod/work/Aspose-work/slide-op/HTML5-slide-view4.html", SaveFormat.Html5, html5Options);
} finally {
    if (pres != null) pres.dispose();
}

@vinay.rathod,
Thank you for the code example. Could you please share the presentation file and your output HTML file displayed on the screenshots?

@Andrey_Potapov i have attached the zip file with my post. it has the presentation file and output html file. let me know if the archive file is not accessible to you.

@vinay.rathod,
The presentation you provided does not match the screenshots you shared earlier. Could you share screenshots showing the issue with this presentation?