How to Merge Licence File with DLL?

Hi …
I am using aspose.dll in my application. I am puting dll and license file in application directory.

My problem is that :- if I keep license file with dll then anybody can use my license.

Expectation:- I want to keep license file hidden or merge with dll. So no one can s use it.

Please help me for merging license file with dll or Please can you send me a dll witch not need license file. (witch will take licence key hard-coded in constructor )

Thank you.

Hi
This issue is Important and urgent.
Please reply me ASAP.
We stopped our release for this change.
It is important for us.

Thank you

@a_maruti1

You may please refer to the following article to protect your license from being leaked or stolen:
License Protection .

Feel free to write us back if you have any other query in this regard.

Hi

Thank you for reply.

Can I rename Aspose.Email.dll. I am developing tool for third party. They want all dll name in specific structured format. i.e. I want to add same dll with different name in my application.
But whenever I had renamed dll it gave me error. so please can you tell me how to rename “Aspose.Email.dll” to “EmailUtility.dll”

Hi Maruti,

Thanks for writing again.

I am afraid that I could not reproduce the issue. I renamed the Aspose.Email.dll to EmailUtility.dll and used it in my newly created console application however no exception was raised. Here a sample project is attached which uses renamed dll without any error.

Could you please share the details of error and steps to re-produce the issue here as it will help us to provide you assistance?

Hi
Thank you for reply.
I have run your sample application but at run time it also throws exception.
I have attached screenshot with this. please find it.

@a_maruti1

You may please refer to the following article to protect your license from being leaked or stolen:
License Protection .

Feel free to write us back if you have any other query in this regard.