How to modify the name of the folder to which additional files will be exported when using Aspose.Cells to convert Excel to HTML in Java

I used the HtmlSaveOptions.setAttachedFilesDirectory() provided by you to set the folder name that I need to modify, but it seems to have no effect. The generated folder is still named “output_files”.

the following are my code

com.aspose.cells.Workbook workbook = new com.aspose.cells.Workbook(convFile.getPath());

HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();

options.setAttachedFilesDirectory("/Users/g/Desktop/newOutputFilesName");

workbook.save("/Users/g/Desktop/output.html", options);

@yifenggu
The HtmlSaveOptions.AttachedFilesDirectory are only available when saving files to stream. Please refer to the API usage instructions.

So how can I modify the name of the “output_files” folder when converting Excel to HTML format

@yifenggu
This folder is automatically generated. It is a folder with a saved file name followed by the “_files” string. At present, we do not support customizing the name of the output folder when converting Excel to HTML format.

@yifenggu
We have created a new feature to support setting default folders when saving file to html.
Of course, you can also use StreamProvider to customize folders. Please refer to the following document.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45869

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@yifenggu ,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.3) that we plan to release in the first half of March 2024. You will be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45869) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 24.3.