How to move existing image with Aspose.Pdf

Hi Support,

I want to know what is the best pratice to move an existing image with c# ?
I’m currently using Aspose.pdf with ImagePlacementAbsorber to know where is images on PdfPage.

After that, I’m struggling to move an existing image with aspose.

Have you any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

@Tenjim

If possible can you please share a sample PDF along with an expected output PDF that you want to achieve. We will check the feasibility and share our feedback with you.

cspace invaders.pdf (916.8 KB)

For example, in this pdf, I want to move center image from first page. There is an other image I want to move in the second page, it’s the monitor image. It has been recognized as an image with the imageplacementabsorber.

@Tenjim

Do you want to move the images to some other page or simple want to move it inside same page at different location? Do you have information of location or coordinates at where you want to place it?

I want to move in the same page and after that yes, I want to move other page. Just for your information, I have an control with an adorner to move it and when I stop to moving my goal is to move that image into the pdf.

@Tenjim

We need to investigate this feature in details.

Can you please also clarify against above question?

Yes like I said before, with my adorner I can have the position of my rectangle when I stop moving my adorner. But I don’t have any idea how to proceed to move an existing image from Page.Ressources.Images to the new position. Only way to know the position of an image, is to use ImagePlacementAbsorber and there is an lot of property from Ximage that we can’t modify.

Can you provide me some snippets or way/guidance to move existing image from the same page into a pdf ?

@Tenjim

Please allow us to investigate the feasibility of your requirements and we will get back to you in a while.

1 Like