How to multi conversion and page border

I want to use aspose total .NET or JAVA to convert a document to PDF then PDF to HTML, it must be process mean

Script convert document to PDF then imediatly convert that PDF to HTML5, and the final output is HTML5 file with embed css and image.

How can I do that in .NET and JAVA ? How can i check the file convert to PDF or not and then take that file and convert to HTML5?

By the way, when I convert PDF to HTML5, why the page break is null, I can not recognize where is page 1,2,3… ? It must be a page border to separate each page ? How can i add page border to HTML5 output ?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support. Please provide us a complete list of the source document formats. It’ll help us to reply you more specifically. Aspose.Words for .NET/Java APIs allow to convert Word documents (supported formats) to PDFs. In short, you can convert variety of the source files to PDFs using various Aspose APIs. Please check these help topics: Converting Documents using Aspose.Words API, Converting Documents using Aspose.Cells API, Converting Documents using Aspose.Slides API and Converting Documents using Aspose.Diagram API

hiepaof:
By the way, when I convert PDF to HTML5, why the page break is null, I can not recognize where is page 1,2,3… ? It must be a page border to separate each page ? How can i add page border to HTML5 output ?
Aspose.Pdf for .NET/Java APIs can convert a PDF to HTML5 as you’re already doing so. Please provide us your input PDF, source code and details of the use case. We’ll investigate and reply you appropriately.