How to open encrypted PPT file?

Hello Aspose slides support team,

I tried to open the file TestPPTEnc.zip (36.1 KB) TestPPTEnc.pptx, but it crash during open.

I’m using the below code to open the presentation
System::SharedPtrAspose::Slides::Presentation pres = System::MakeObjectAspose::Slides::Presentation(“TestPPTEnc.pptx”);

Could you show me how to open password protected pptx file? Also, could please show me how can I decrypt a password protected powerpoint file?

@tienhunghcm,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that there is no option to open a password protected presentation without giving valid password using Aspose.Slides. I suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your kind reference to see how to open password protected presentation.

Hello,

Unfortunately I would like to open it using Aspose C++ module, not the C# ones. I’m using Aspose.Slides for C++ 18.11.

Using Aspose C++ I have no way to create LoadOptions object to put them in when initialize the class.
It keep crash while I tried the below C++ code:
auto lOpt = System::MakeObjectAspose::Slides::LoadOptions();

Could you show me how to achieve do it in C++ way?

@tienhunghcm,

I suggest you to please visit this documentation link to serve the purpose on your end.

Hello @mudassir.fayyaz

Thank you for your suggestion!
I have tried your suggestion in the link, using the debug code. During LoadOptions creation, the code work on release code and release lib/dll, but crash when using debug code and debug lib/dll. I’m using the below code:

System::SharedPtrAspose::Slides::LoadOptions lOpt = System::MakeObjectAspose::Slides::LoadOptions();

@tienhunghcm,

I suggest you to please visit the following GitHub link for working Aspose.Slides example. If you still face issu then please share working sample project reproducing the issue along with snapshot.