How to Open Excel file directly into Excel application in .NET

Hi,
Is there any possibilities to open the excel file directly from the application. Actually our requirement is;

1. Excel files are automatically generated in network folder.
  2. User wants to open that excel file from the application and edit/update the values.
  3. It should save to the network folder once user done the modification.
    Currently when trying to open, it shows Open/Save/SaveAs dialog box. We are looking solution to open directly without prompting dialog box.
    Regards,
    Tharun

I am not sure what you mean here. If there are “Save and Save as” options, it should not be a problem.

Hi,
Actually i want to open excel directly without prompting Open/Save/SaveAs dialog.
For Example:
Excel file location(10.0.0.0\abc\11.xlsx)
user wants to open this excel directly from the application and update some values then user attempt to save, it should save the same location.
Hope you understand.

@Tharun2104,

I guess you are using Aspose.Cells in an ASP.NET application, it not it? Your requirement is beyond the scope of Aspose.Cells APIs as Aspose.Cells library is a MS Excel file format API. This is more of a browser behavior when you response the Excel file to the client. In a desktop, console/WinForm application, you may try to add a line (at the end) as following to open the exported file into MS Excel:
e.g.
Sample code:

//Open the Excel file into MS Excel manually.
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(exportedFileName);