How to perform NO SAVE and NO PRINT in ASPOSE PDF?

HI ,

Anyone Please suggest me, How to perform NO SAVE and NO PRINT in ASPOSE PDF in C#?

@Msubramanian

Thanks for contacting support.

You may set privileges for a PDF document while encrypting it. Please check following article in our API documentation and in case you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks, The sample code is only for how to restrict the print not for the save, Could you please let me know how to restrict the users not to SAVE the pdf in aspose setting?

@Msubramanian

Thanks for writing back.

You may please use AllowModifyContent permission in order to prevent document from changes. Furthermore, you can encrypt PDF using password to prevent it from opening and saving as well. However, could you please share your detailed requirements like how you are generating PDF document and why you require to disable save and print option? We will further provide our feedback accordingly.

Thanks, This is the business requirement to disable the print and save options in the PDF

Is there anything specify not to SAVE property like AllowPrint.? Please do let me know

@Msubramanian

Thanks for writing back.

The ‘Save’ or ‘Save As’ options are not present in PDF properties and I am afraid you cannot specify them using Aspose.PDF like you do for other properties. In case of any further inquiry, please feel free to let us know.

Hi Asad, Thanks, is there way in a pdf do we disable the SAVE Option, Like how we do to for the allow Print in the DocumentPrvillege? If there is any way to implement ? Sorry for asking it again. Please do let me know.

@Msubramanian

Thanks for getting back to us.

The feature you required, needs detailed investigation to check whether its feasible to implement or not. For which sake, we have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-46052 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the ticket in details and keep you posted as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad, This is regarding the followup on the ticket# **PDFNET-46052
Do you have any update for the Save Option to disable in the aspose pdf option?

@Msubramanian

I am afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue. Please note that your feature request needs to be investigated in details as there is no such feature in Adobe Reader as well where you can disable Save option. Furthermore, we will let you know as soon as some significant updates are available regarding investigation. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.