How to pivot the table on aspose.slides

Hello Team,

i want to pivot the table which is there on slide, below is the code for aspose.cells for pivot table, could you help me the same for aspose.slides

int gIndex = workBook.Worksheets.Add();
Worksheet groupSheet = workBook.Worksheets[gIndex];
Cells grpCells = groupSheet.Cells;
groupSheet.Name = “Call Summary Details”;
Aspose.Cells.Pivot.PivotTableCollection pivotTables = groupSheet.PivotTables;
string sourceHierachy = “=Call Summary Spread!” + colHeaders[0] + “1” + “:” + colHeaders[dtCallSummary.Columns.Count - 1] + (dtCallSummary.Rows.Count + 1).ToString();
Aspose.Cells.Pivot.PivotTable pivotTable;
try
{
int pIndex = pivotTables.Add(sourceHierachy, “A1”, “PT1”);
pivotTable = pivotTables[pIndex];

}
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                throw ex;
            }
            pivotTable.AddFieldToArea(Aspose.Cells.Pivot.PivotFieldType.Row, "Brick Description");
            pivotTable.AddFieldToArea(Aspose.Cells.Pivot.PivotFieldType.Column, "Segment");
            pivotTable.AddFieldToArea(Aspose.Cells.Pivot.PivotFieldType.Data, "TOTALCUSTOMERS");
            pivotTable.AddFieldToArea(Aspose.Cells.Pivot.PivotFieldType.Data, "COVERAGE");
            pivotTable.AddFieldToArea(Aspose.Cells.Pivot.PivotFieldType.Data, "FREQUENCY");
            pivotTable.AddFieldToArea(Aspose.Cells.Pivot.PivotFieldType.Column, pivotTable.RowFields[pivotTable.RowFields.Count - 1]);
            pivotTable.ColumnGrand = false;
            pivotTable.RowGrand = false;
            spreadSheet.IsVisible = false;
            pivotTable.DataFields["COVERAGE"].NumberFormat = "#\\.00%";
            pivotTable.DataFields["FREQUENCY"].NumberFormat = "#,##0";

Thanks in Advance.

@Aspose.Slides_Dll,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present there is no support for adding pivot to table in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39496 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the possible support will be available.