How to process DIF files using Aspose.Cells

Hi ,

I am using Aspose.Cells to process excel files. Also there is a requirement to process DIF files (Data Interchange Fomat) in the same way I process excel file. DIF files can be viewed with Microsoft Excel. However when I am trying to open the file using the Workbook.Open method, I am getting the error "This file's format is not supported or you don't specify a correct format." I tried to open the file by specifying the FileFormatType as CSV. It worked but the file cannot be processed in the same way I do for excel. For instance I do not get the correct cell values at proper positions after I process it as CSV. Please let me know if by some means I can work on this file in the same way we do for excel files. I am uploading a sample DIF file for your reference.

Thanks

Hemangajit

Hi Hemangajit,

Well, I'm afraid the DIF format is not currently supported, we will look into it. I think you may try to convert (Save As) the DIF format to some other formats like .CSV, txt etc and then try to open the file using Aspose.Cells APIs.

Thank you.