How to read data related to embedded file

Hi.

Scenario. Currently Aspose.PDF does not support files protected with Azure Information Protection - exception is thrown on Save. For my app, I need to detect such files and cancel processing. I analyzed structure of the protected PDF and found out that I can use /EP property (that is dictionary dictionary in nature) of the object representing embedded file - see screenshot (identify AIP pdf.jpg 106.7 KB).

But I cannot find API that allows me to get access to this dictionary. I debug I see that indeed Aspose.PDF reads this dictionary, but it is in the private fields of FileSpecification object. private fields with dictionary.jpg (46.4 KB)

Is there is a way to read this dictionary?

Are there other means to identify PDF protected by AIP labeling client.

Thanks.

@licenses

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share your sample PDF document so that we may investigate and assist accordingly.

Please use file from this thread Detect PDF protected with Azure Information Protection unified labeling client using Aspose.PDF for .NET

@licenses

We have recorded your request as PDFNET-47256 and will investigate further about publicly exposing the property or any other solution if possible. We will let you know once any update will be available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-47256) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.3.