How to read marked fields(checkboxes/radiobuttons) from paper survey

I’ve automatically (via .Net code) generated a PDF(let’s call it “Master template”) which is then printed out on paper and filled by users. The response are scanned and uploaded back into the system as PDF/image.

The PDF contains textbox, radio buttons, and checkboxes.

Is it possible that we can identify which all radioboxes/checkboxes are filled/marked by the user on paper (by comparing the scanned images/PDF with master template)?
I can’t locate fields on “Master template” manually as I’m generating lot of such PDF documents.

You can find the auto-generated PDF attached.PDF Survey.pdf (164.6 KB)

@group.ankur,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support.

We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

Thanks @muhammadahmad.

Is there any new developments on this or do you need any additional information?

It is of high priority for us.

@group.ankur,

We regret to share that the required feature is not present in the API at the moment. However, we have logged an investigation ticket as OCR-511 in our issue tracking system to investigate the feasibility of this feature. We will update you here as soon as additional information is available regarding this.

@Megan999

Regretfully the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. On the other hand, we have launched Aspose.OMR for .NET as new product which allows capturing human-marked data from document forms such as surveys, questionnaires, multiple-choice examination papers, and other tests. You may please check it as well. We will also share updates with you as soon as we have some regarding logged ticket resolution.