How to read pixel values of 48bpp Tiff file

Hi…

I want to know whether it is possible to read pixel values of 16-bit TIFF files (48bpp RGB) using your Product.
I was able to read 8-bit JPG (24bpp RGB) image pixels and the pixel values are in the range of 0-255 which is normal as 2^8=256.

Please let me know if I can read 16-bit TIFF files (48bpp RGB) pixel values and what would be the range of those pixel values.

Thanks.

@conamx,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that Aspose.Imaging does support accessing 16 Bit Tiff files. Can you please share the source image along with what information you want to extract from that. Please also share the presently used sample code as well that you are using.

I want to access pixel values. Following is the code I used to access 8 bit image pixel values in C#

for (int x = 0; x < image.width; x++)  
         {       
            for (int y = 0; y < image.height; y++)    
            {           
                     int redValue     = image.GetPixel(x, y).R;      
                     int greenValue = image.GetPixel(x, y).G;  
                     int blueValue   = image.GetPixel(x, y).B;  
                    //Do something with redValue, greenValue, blueValue here
             } 
        }

@conamx,

I have observed the sample code. As requested earlier, please provide the source image so that I may investigate the possibility of accessing the data and log request otherwise in our issue tracking system.

Ok…here is a sample image
Gradient.png (845 Bytes)

@conamx,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. A ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-2934 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Ok. Great…