How to recognize the number of cubic meters from images of water meters?

I am finding an OCR component which can recognize the number of cubic meters from images of water meters. I attach here an example image, please advice me if Aspose OCR can recognize it.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose products.

Unfortunately, Aspose.OCR for .NET API cannot correctly recognize the meter reading from your provided sample image. If you can share a better quality image with resolution of 300 DPI, we will give it another try. Please note, Aspose.OCR APIs work well with images having resolution of 300 DPI.

I send you two images with higher resolution. I hope they are good quality enough so that you could recognize them. Please reply me when you have the answer.

Hi,

Thank you for providing the samples.

Unfortunately, the latest build of Aspose.OCR for .NET 2.0.0 is not returning the expected values when OCR operation is performed in both samples. We have logged this problem in our bug tracking system for further investigation & correction purposes. The ticket Id for your future reference is OCR-33848. Please spare us little time to properly investigate the problem cause on our end. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.