How to release objects after use

Hi,

Guide me how to release the aspose objects after the work is done.Currently there is no Close or Dispose methods for License as well as worker objects like Document Class, Excel Class etc. Is it possible to release the object to assign null value to that objetcs.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells team. The component (Aspose.Cells for .NET) does not necessarily require really to free up the resources for the processes as the component is already optimized to do so automatically. When objects are no more useful in the processes, GC would collect and release the memory occupied by the objects. For your information, Aspose.Cells for .NET is a pure .NET component (created in managed .NET code) and it relies on .NET garbage collector (GC) to allocate and free the memory for the different processes, although you may try to also use GC.Collect() or set Workbook to null in some cases for your need.

Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for your request. I am representative of Aspose.Words team. It is not necessary to dispose Aspose objects. The memory should be released once the Document object is not used. If you are using streams, please make sure that you dispose your streams when they are not used.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for
contacting support. I am representative of Aspose.Pdf team. As stated by my fellow workers, the memory should be released once the Document object
is not used. Please note that when you are using Aspose.Pdf for .NET to create a PDF document and when you save the file over your system, the resources are automatically released. Licensed file is referenced during code initialization but similar resources not captured by the code. Nevertheless, if you are using Stream objects, you need to call Close() and Flush() methods to release the resources. In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.