How to remove evaluation watermark from output document using .NET Core 3.1

I am using the Aspose.Words Nuget Package (version: 20.8.0) in my application (C# .NET Core 3.1). I am able to convert a word document (.docx) to PDF file using this package. However, the output PDF file is having Aspose logo (image) in the background and also the header, footer notes have evaluation copy information. I thought that the Aspose.Words Nuget Package is an open source and it does not require any license to use in the applications. Is it possible to remove the background logo image and header, footer notes thru code without the license? Please let me know the details. Thank you in advance.

@knlreddy

Please note that Aspose products are not free. You are facing this issue because you are using Aspose.Words for .NET 20.8 in evaluation mode. Please get the temporary license and apply it before importing document into Aspose.Words’ DOM.

Please post your query in Aspose.Purchase forum to buy the new license.

@Tahir,

Thank you for update and information given. I will try the temporary license for evaluation and get back for new license.

@knlreddy

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.