How to retrieve intermediate data/file for Aspose.Pdf

Hello,

Is there any way to retrieve/access the intermediate data which is a result of transformation done using Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.BindFO() method?

Thank You

Hello sachin,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Do you mean accessing the contents of resultant PDF document before it is saved over the system or into MemoryStream ? Please correct me if I've not properly understood your requirement.

Hello,

Yes, you are right. I want to retrieve the content(preferably in xml format and not the binary content as I want to view the result of transformation) before the document is saved.

Thank You

Hello sachin,

I’m sorry to inform you that Aspose.Pdf only supports the generation of output in PDF format. But, to fulfill your requirement, we’ve another product named Aspose.Recognition which offers the capability to read a PDF file, recognizes editable document structures and saves the resulting document as DOC, OOXML, OpenDocument, RTF, WordprocessingML, HTML, MHTML or TXT. For more related information, please visit [Aspose.Recognition for .NET](http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.recognition-for-.net/default.aspx)

Before saving the file over system using Aspose.Pdf, you can save the contents into some stream object and pass the same object to Aspose.Recognition for further processing.

In case of any further query or I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact.

We apologize for your inconvenience.