How to retrieve the background color of a table?

What is the dual of Table#setShading()?

Same problem for Table#setBorders() and Table#setBorder().

Thanks in advance.

Hi Renato,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use Table.SetBorders and Table.SetShading methods. I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hello.

Thanks for your answer.
I need to get the current background color of a table. The methods beginning with “set” seem only to set the color.
As now my question is still open.

Regards.

Hi Renato,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11634. Our product team will further look into the details of this requirement and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Renato,

Regarding WORDSNET-11634, our product team has completed the work on your issue and has come to a conclusion that they won’t be able to implement the fix to your issue. Your issue (WORDSNET-11634) will be closed with ‘Won’t Fix’ resolution.

It is important to know that border data is specific to RowFormat of each row, and Shading is specific to CellFormat of each cell.

SetBorders is just a shorthand method for setting all Borders for all rows to the same value, and hence SetShading sets the shading for every cell in every row.

GetBorder and GetShading is not quite possible since border and shading data can vary across rows and cells in the table. So, depending on your requirement, you can either check the borders of a single row and shading of a single cell (or all rows/cells in the table) to get the needed data.

Best regards,