How to run AdvancedFilter api

hi,

i have an excel file

Excel-20240415.7z (15.5 KB)

there is a worksheet : TEST1, i did a manual advance filter:
屏幕截图 2024-04-16 123538.png (81.6 KB)

everevery thing looks fine.

then i created a new sheet with the same data .the new sheet name is TEST2,i tried to do the same thing via c# codes:

var excelFileFullname = @“O:\Excel-20240415.xlsx”;

using var workbook = new Workbook(excelFileFullname);
var sheet = workbook.Worksheets.First(t => t.Name == “TEST2”);

sheet.AdvancedFilter(false, “A2:K41”, “N8:O10”, “N16:X16”,false);

workbook.Save(excelFileFullname);

there was no filtered data on sheet TEST2.

another question is

is there any way that i can get the sheet last advance filter settings(list range,criteria range,copy to and unique record only?

my aspose.cells version is 20.8

can you please help me on these 2 issues?

@vs6060_qq_com
By using sample code and files for testing on the latest version v24.4, we were able to reproduce the problem. Found that unable to copy data to the specified area after calling Worksheet.AdvancedFilter method.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55530

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@vs6060_qq_com

Currently, we do not support obtaining properties for advanced filtering settings.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55531

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@vs6060_qq_com,

This is to inform you your first issue (logged as “CELLSNET-55530”) has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.5) that we plan to release in the second week of May 2024. You will be notified when the next version is released.

@vs6060_qq_com,

Moreover, your second issue (logged as “CELLSNET-55531”) is also resolved. Aspose.Cells now supports obtaining properties of advanced filtering settings. The enhancement will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.5) that we plan to release in the second week of May 2024. You will be notified when the next version is released.