How to send message to certain recipients only using SmtpClient

Scenario: I use SmtpClient to send EML messages, which may contain multiple recipients (including CC). SmtpClient sends message to all recipients – RCPT command will be sent to SMTP server for each recipient (normal, cc, bcc).

Task: What I need is, to deliver message only to certain recipients. Method like:

clinet.Send(mailMessage, collectionOfRecipients).

Why it is important

My program receives all incoming messages ([testdomain.com](http://testdomain.com/)). Makes some analysis and sends message to internal recipients. But if message contains also external recipients (like gmail.com), they will also receive this message if Send(MailMessage) method is used.

So, if there ability to send message, represented by MailMessage to certain recipients only.

Thanks,

Alex Shloma

Hi Alex,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

This feature is currently not available and there is no other way to achieve this using the API. We have forwarded this feature request to our product team to get information about any possible implementation of this feature and will share the feedback with you once available.

Hi Alex,

We have discussed the possible implementation of such a feature with our Product team and we’ll implement the feature similar to forwarding a message using SmtpClient. The issue has been logged as EMAILNET-34987 in our issue tracking system for further consideration by our product team. We’ll update you here once there is some information available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-34987) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.