How to send, read, download and,get list of emails using MAPI via microsoft exchange server (C# .NET)

Hello,

I need to use Aspose.email library (.NET) for sending email , read,download and get list of emails using “MAPI” via microsoft exchange server. .Can you please send me the sample code for it.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks.

@priyankabodke,

I have observed your requirements and like to suggest you to please visit code examples provided over this documentation section to work with Exchange clients and then fetching messages from there.

Thanks for your quick response.I have gone through the section you have provided. But i need to use MAPI protocol instead of IMAP for sending email and retrieving the email details. But i not getting much help in code sample for how to use “MAPI protocol”.

Kindly send me some sample code or links for the same.

Thanks.

@priyankabodke,

I like to share that, Aspose.Email doesn’t provide the facility to retrieve emails from Microsoft Exchange Server using the MAPI protocol. However, we support retrieving emails from Exchange server using IMAP, POP3, WEBDAV, SMTP and EWS. Please refer to the following sections to get more information about retrieving emails using Aspose.Email.

I wants to use Aspose.email library (.NET) for sending email , read,download and get list of emails using “MAPI” via microsoft exchange server. .Can you please suggest me for the same? What is the way and how to achieve it?

Thanks.

@priyankabodke,

As I shared previously with you that Aspose.Email doesn’t provide the facility to retrieve emails from Microsoft Exchange Server using the MAPI protocol. I have already shared the available possible options to fetch emails.