How to set a pdf document name to display in the printer queue

Hello,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I try to print a pdf document from a stream.

Here is the code :

Dim inStream As MemoryStream

inStream = New MemoryStream(pdfBytes) ' pdfBytes : Pdf file (bytes)

Dim viewer As PdfViewer = New PdfViewer()

viewer.OpenPdfFile(inStream)

viewer.AutoResize = True

viewer.AutoRotate = True

viewer.PrintPageDialog = False

viewer.PrintDocument()

viewer.ClosePdfFile()

inStream.Close()

How can I set the document name to display in the printer queue (as a printer job name) ?

Thank you for your response.

Best Regards.

Hi Philippe,

I’m sorry to inform you that it is currently not feasible to set the document name for the printer queue; however, I have logged a new feature request as PDFKITNET-23089 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this requirement and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is supported.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hello, any news about this feature ?

Hi Laurent,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am afraid, the feature is not supported at the moment in Aspose.Pdf for .NET. I have added a functionality enhancement in our issue tracking system to provide the feature “set a printer queue document name when it is loaded from MemoryStream” as per your requirement. The issue id is PDFNEWNET-33695. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates against this feature. As Aspose.PDF.Kit for .NET has been discontinued, this feature will now be included in our new merged component Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Sorry for the inconvenience,