How to set Defalut language of PPT file

Hi ,

I am creating .PPT file using Aspose.Slide .

I have created templet which has only one slide which is blank. by using this templet and Aspose.slide. I add slides dynamically with text and create .ppt .

Default language of created PPT is “French”, because of which it gives spell check error for US English text .

How to set Default language to English(US) of .PPT file which created from Aspose.Slides

Regards ,
Ashish

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that at present the support for setting the language for spell checking is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-35709 has already been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz,

Thanks for your reply.

Forget about spell check and all.

Is this possible to set default language for .PPT which created from Aspose.Slides or Templet which I created using MS-Office (Note: I dont have any text in templet so set default language option is hidden)

Regards ,
Ashish

Hi Ashish,

I like to share that setting default language is linked with the ticket ID that I have shared with you. The first step is setting default language and then based on that spell checker options may be available. As shared earlier, at present there is no support for setting the default language in Aspose.Slides at the moment. We will share the good news with you in this forum thread as soon as the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35709) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.