How to set manually task_code for primavera xer file in aspose tasks using Java

Aspose task auto set task_code in XER file start with A1000. But i want set task_code manually. i try to used PrimaveraSaveOptions but It is working for all Tasks. but My requirement is that to set task_code task vise. PrimaveraSaveOptions class not provide any methods for set task_code for any specific task.

A Sample code show as per under.

Project asposeProject = new Project("/home/sample.xer");

// Reading project from primavera XER
				TaskContainer tasklist = project.getTasks(); //Here,task container will store all the project's task

/*This will iterate through all the task in tasklist */
					 asposeMap.entrySet().forEach(task->{
						  Activity act = idToActivityMap.get(task.getKey()); //It will get each activity from map by passing task id
						  Task t = task.getValue();
						  t.set(Tsk.NAME, act.getName());

if(Objects.nonNull(act.getTrackingQuantityCurrent())){
							  t.set(Tsk.PERCENT_COMPLETE,Integer.valueOf(Math.round(act.getTrackingQuantityCurrent())));  
						  }

});

PrimaveraSaveOptions options = new PrimaveraSaveOptions();
				 options.setRenumberActivityIds(false);

asposeProject.save( path +"/"+"acual-"+planFile.getName() , options);

please share any sample code that i can set task_code for specific task only.

@raviarsuda

We need to further investigate this on our end regarding possibility for setting task_code task-wise. A ticket with ID TASKSJAVA-1255 has been created to further investigate this on our end. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz
Thank you for your reply. please try to solve it soon. Because My client wait to finish this feature of export XER file from our CRM System.

@raviarsuda

We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.