How to set Pin Pos?

The examples for adding new Shapes use the PinX and PinY properties to position shapes. When I try to use this to duplicate a diagram that I’ve created by hand I run into trouble because I can’t find a way to use Aspose.Diagram to set the Pin Pos property. How do I set a shape’s PinPos to something like “Center Left”?

@bt5241

Thanks for contacting support.

Please visit detailed example of Add and Connect Visio Shapes in our API documentation in order to set PinPos of Shape. In case you are still unable to achieve your requirements, please share your sample source files with us along with the code snippet you tried so far. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I see how to set the X and Y pin position on the page you linked but what I’m trying to set is the property that is called “Pin Pos” in the Size & Position window (see attached).

Capture.png (4.2 KB)

@bt5241

Thanks for getting back to us.

We have logged an investigation ticket as DIAGRAMJAVA-50617 in our issue tracking system for your requirement. We will further investigate about this feature and keep you posted with ticket resolution status. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50617) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java18.9.