How to set proofing language when inserting RTF into a word document

Hi!

A while ago I asked in this forum how to insert RTF into a word document. This was my question in this forum. It works as expected.

Now we realized the RTF-content is detected as “English (United States)” always although the content (just formatted text) is German. The word document - where we insert RTF - has set “German (Austria)” by default. But the position where we insert RTF-content then always gets detected as “English (United States”). We wonder why.

Question: Is there an option or configuration where I can adapt this behaviour and maybe set explicitly the proofing language?

best regards,
Thomas

P.S. Our implementation is exactly the same as described in the linked thread.

@pulla2908 You can specify language preferences using LoadOptions.LanguagePreferences property while loading document. Also, you can use Font.LocaleId property to explicitly specify language of a particular inline node.
If this does not help, please attach your sample documents here for testing. We will check the issue and provide you more information.

1 Like

Thank you @alexey.noskov! LoadOptions.LanguagePreferences is the one what I was looking for.

1 Like