How to set "Do not compress images in file" option in Aspose.Slides presentation

Hi,

I notice that that when using Aspose.Slides to create a presentation.

1. Put a 1024x1024 image as a very small thumbnail size
2. Save the presentation to a file as ppt
3. Open the ppt in PowerPoint and resize the thumbnail to be bigger (so I can see the image detail better), I see that the quality of the image is reduced, like it got downsampled to the lower quality required for the thumbnail size.

Is there an option similar to PowerPoint 2010’s “Options->Advanced->Do not compress images in file” option? So that the images are kept at their higher quality when saved?

Hi Tai Kam,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that when you add the image to presentation using Aspose.Slides, it gets added with same source image size without any compression. Can you please share the sample presentation as well that you generated with Aspose.Slides and another one with reduced image quality as well. When you add image to presentation image collection using Aspose.Slides, the image is added as byte array and there is no compression done for that.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. After getting your info, I reviewed my code again, and I think I see where I went wrong. I will make some changes and see if it makes a difference.

I appreciate the quick reply.

Thanks again,
Tai

Hi Tai,

You are more than welcome. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,