How to set Series Overlap on BarChart

I want to set Series Overlap on BarChart, can you please help me to set ?
i’m using C#, in Power point, i can set it by using Format Data Series Property

Hi,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and regret to share that requested feature is missing in Aspose.Slides for .Net at the moment. I have created an issue with Id SLIDESNET-34412 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I would like to inform whether there is any progress on this issue?

Hi,

I regret to share that the requested support is presently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. I have requested our development to kindly schedule the issue for investigation on their end. I will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by development team.

Many Thanks,

Is it already possible to create a simple stacked bar chart?
The series overlap is now standard on 0%, which results in a waterfall chart. When you update the series overlap to 100% in PowerPoint you get the normal stacked bar chart. I believe that this is a very standard feature. Could you let me know by when this would be fixed? This is urgent!

Thanks,
S.

Hi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue shared has been resolved upcoming version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.8.0. We have included the support and will share the release announcement with you as soon as it will be made available online.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. Can you give me an idea of when this release would be available? Is this a matter of days, weeks or months?
Where can I track the open issues?

Kind regards,
S.

Hi,

The product will be released during first week of October 2014. We will share the intimation with you as soon as it will be shared online. Once the release will be published, the following sample code will be used to serve the purpose on your end.

using (Presentation pres = new Presentation())
{
IChart chart = pres.Slides[0].Shapes.AddChart(ChartType.ClusteredColumn, 50, 50, 600, 400, true);
IChartSeriesCollection series = chart.ChartData.Series;
if (series[0].Overlap == 0)
{
series[0].ParentSeriesGroup.Overlap = -30;
}
}

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Could you update me on when the new release of the Slides will be available?

Thank you for your quick reply!
Sofie

Hi Sofie,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.0.0 is scheduled for delivery by next week. However, I will share the updated information about the product release with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34412) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.