How to set Tab order entry in page

How can i set Tab order entry in page with annotations to S(structure). This is one of check that fails for PDF documents generated with Aspose.Words for Accessibility compliance.

Attached documents to reproduce the issue are:
input document : InputDocument.rtf;
expected output document : ExpectedOutputDocument.pdf,
actual output document : OutputDocument.pdf,
Screenshot showing PDF Accessiblity Check Failure: PDFAccessibilityCheck.PNG
Screenshot showing Page->Properties setting to pass the Accessibility Check: PDFPageProperties.PNG

We are evaluating Aspose.Words for making our PDF documents pass the Adobe Acrobat’s Accessiblity Check and failing on this and few more issues(i’ve posted to related threads).
Any update or work around on these issues is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Samir,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. Aspose.Words does not provide the requested feature. However, you can set the page TabOrder using Aspose.Pdf. I am moving this forum thread to Aspose.Pdf forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Pdf team will reply you in detail.

Hi Samir,

As per my understanding you want to generator PDFA2b document. Please check following code to accomplish the task. Moreover to set Page order to “Use Document Structure” please TabOrder property as following. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the requirements.

However, If there is any difference in your requirements and my understanding then please share some more details. So we will guide you accordingly.

Aspose.Words.Document
doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(myDir

• “InputDocument.rtf”);<o:p></o:p>

Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();

doc.Save(ms,options);

Document pdfDocument = new Document(ms);

pdfDocument.Pages[1].TabOrder = Aspose.Pdf.TabOrder.Default;

// Convert to PDF/A compliant document

//during conversion process, the validation is also performed

pdfDocument.Convert(myDir+"log.xml", PdfFormat.PDF_A_2B, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);

// Save output document

pdfDocument.Save(myDir+"output_pdfa2b.pdf");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks Tilal, I was able to resolve this issue by using Aspose.pdf for .NET library and your sample code. Thanks for the solution.

Hi Samir,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. We are glad to hear that your problem is resolved. Please continue using our API and should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.