How to set table style with Aspose.Words?

Hello
Is there a way to set table style in Aspose.Words? It seems that it gets the default table styles in a word document, I was not able to figure out how one could be able to set the style on a new table.
Many thanks

Hello

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently there is no way to set table style in Aspose.Words. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this is supported.

Best regards,

many thanks.

I’m trying to set the table style by copying tables from an existed word document. With it will be helpful to finish my job. Thank you for your answer.

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Yes of course you can do it. Aspose.Words provides functionality for easy copying and moving fragments between Microsoft Word documents. This is known as “importing nodes”. Before you can insert a fragment from one document into another, you need to “import” it. Importing creates a deep clone of the original node, ready to be inserted into the destination document.
Please see the following link to learn more about NodeImporter:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/nodeimporter/
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

thank you very much.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-581) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.