How to set the Pie chart series Angle of first slice?

Hi,
Can you please let me know how to set the Pie chart series Angle of first slice?

Thank you,
Laxmikanta

Hi Laxmikanta,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that the requested feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33749 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Please let me know the status of the issue SLIDESNET-33749.

Hi Laxmikanta,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that issue has not yet been resolved. I have requested our development team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation and will be able to share the further information with you as soon as it will be shared by them.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

May I know the status of the SLIDESNET-33749. As it mentioned here as fixed, kindly share me the code snippet.

Thanks,
Laxmikanta

Hi Laxmikanta,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that issue shared has been resolved and fix for it will be available in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.9.0, which is due for release by end of this month. You will be using the following code snippet to serve the purpose.

PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx();
ChartEx newChart = pres.Slides[0].Shapes.AddChart(ChartTypeEx.Pie, 100, 100, 300, 300);
newChart.ChartData.Series[0].FirstSliceAngle = 180;

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33749) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.